Sat, Apr 29|
From Overwhelmed to At Ease (2)
Let’s get together and have a conversation about how to be successful as an online dyslexia practitioner.
Time & Location
Apr 29, 2023, 11:00 AM – 11:45 AM EDT
About the Event
Let's get together and have a conversation about building an online business as a dyslexia practitioner.
This event is for you if you are a certified dyslexia practitioner or have extensive Orton-Gillingham training
and any, or all, of these statements resonate with you. 🤔
- are overwhelmed with the thought of tutoring online
- need strategies to find clients
- have taught online before, but would love some tips for managing behavior
- want to be paid $80+ per hour for your certification and make a minimum of $4,000 per month
- want to work 20-30 hours per week
- need to take your lesson online for your own needs or your clients
- want an easier way to prep for an online lesson
- don't feel like parents want online tutoring
- would love to leave the classroom and want a clear plan
- want to work from home instead of traveling to your client's houses
- are circling on social media and trying to get traffic to a website
- have a goal to build an online tutoring business for this summer
Join this event, and let's discuss how you can reach your goals.