top of page
Wed, May 24|
"From Overwhelmed to At Ease"
Top 5 Tips to Get you Set Up as a Successful Online Dyslexia Tutor
Registration is closedSee other events
Time & Location
May 24, 9:00 PM – 9:30 PM EDT
About the Event
Sharing my top tips to get online with ease and jumpstart your tutoring business.
If you are a certified dyslexia practitioner (or are in the middle of your practicum) and any, or all, of these statements resonate with you, I would love to see you there.🤔
- are overwhelmed with the thought of tutoring online
- need strategies to find clients
- have taught online before, but would love some tips for managing behavior
- want to be paid $80+ per hour for your certification and make a minimum of $4,000 per month
- want to work 20-30 hours per week
- need to take your lesson online for your own needs or your clients
- want an easier way to prep for an online lesson
- don't feel like parents want online tutoring
- would love to leave the classroom and want a clear plan
- want to work from home instead of traveling to your client's houses
- are circling on social media and trying to get traffic to a website
- have a goal to build an online tutoring business for this summer
Join this event, and let's discuss how you can reach your goals.
bottom of page