7-800 pm EST Say Goodbye To Controlling Tutoring Companies and Hello to Independence!
Time & Location
About the Event
Families of children with dyslexia are now more than ever seeking out alternative school settings and specialists. There has never been a more opportune time to help these families and work as a private tutor. Join me for this a one-hour live webinar! (I will record it, and you will have access with a purchased ticket) This webinar is packed full of information, resources, and tips on the specifics of becoming a successful dyslexia tutor wherever you are. I will walk you step by step through all the do's and don'ts when starting as a private tutor.
This webinar is a must-see with a live 10 minute Q and A after the presentation. The event cost is $10, contact me for a promo code for FREE entry if you were part of a boot camp.
- Where to advertise for free
- How to find job listings without paying enormous fees
- The specifics of the companies that specialize in dyslexic services and what they charge/ how you can help those parents and still get your desired fees
- What steps to take when you get your first client
- How to think outside the box to get clients during any hour of the day
- Who to contact tomorrow in your own backyard
- How to set up your business on a shoestring budget (websites/advertising)
- How to use Facebook to connect to your community
- How to get the hourly fee you want while helping low-income areas
Also included are resources, of course!
*Editable legal contract
*A checklist to start you off in the right direction
*Editable parent questionnaire
*Editable tutor notes template
I am so excited about this webinar, guys! Now I get to share the fun side of teaching and how I was able to help so many people in the process! Not long ago, I was a special educator in a public school eating over my desk, neglecting my health. I made a big move towards independence, but I took many wrong turns along the way. I want to steer you in the right direction. I wish someone had sat me down three years ago, so I could understand how the knowledge I had to share was a golden ticket. I know that we don't teach to get rich, and believe me, the most challenging part about this journey has been combining business and teaching. My teaching experience was not just a golden ticket to independence, consistent pay, and better health. It was a golden ticket to help so many people that I did not even think was possible. Join this webinar and let me give you the reality of the golden ticket you have not turned in yet!
💕Teach how you love, now is the time!
Founder-Read to Rewire, LLC
Wilson Dyslexia Specialist, Special Educator, Early Literacy Interventionist,
Homeschool Consultant, Teacher Trainer
- Say Goodbye to tutor companies$10$100$0